Thursday, June 28, 2012

Venting



This is me venting...

You know people really crack me up. I do believe that I am a pretty decent person. I think if you would talk to people that know me they would tell you that I smile all of the time and I am usually in a good mood. I really try to treat people have I want to be treated. As far as my illnesses go I feel things that sometimes I can't even explain. So I try my best to not down play anyone's pain or troubles. So it really makes me angry when people try to tell me about my body. A lot of times people just give their opinion about things going on with your life and I can understand that because I do it sometimes myself. However when you talk as though you know what is going on in my body, house, or relationships when you have no idea it's a whole other story.

By having fibromyalgia as well as my other aliments I go through different things. I have a very bad sleep pattern. Which means that no matter when I take my night meds or when I start to try to go to sleep I am not going to fall until at least after 1am. So just like any normal person who didn't get any sleep would sleep in the next day so do I. If I didn't have anything to do the next morning I don't see what the problem is. I really think that people that tell other people their pain isn't anything compared to theirs are very rude. I am all about done with people that feel they need to compare their feats with my problems. Case in point, if I am in pain that hurts so bad I am unable to get out of the bed, I really don't even need to be told about all the things you would be able to do if you were in my shoes. I already beat myself up enough without getting beat by you as well. Don't act like you have walked a mile in my shoes when you don't wear my size.

This entry was a really short one you guys but thanks for reading. If any of you all understand what I am going through don't be afraid to comment.


Much love,
A black woman living in pain

No comments:

Post a Comment