Sunday, October 20, 2013

Welcome Home I Have Good News


Whoa ... it has been a really long time since I written. I know, I know don’t shoot me I have a lot of good things to catch you up on.

 

The best news that I cannot wait to tell you all is that I am a published author! Yay!!!  My first book is a story told in poetic form with a short story in the middle. If you all could please check it out it is available on amazon.com Confessions of the Other Woman by Cookie Battles. It is only $10 and I think it might be $9 now online. The book is my pride and joy. I am very proud of it and if you all read it I believe you all would be as all.

 

Another good piece of news is that after a year of fussing I am finally divorced. I know it was “so quick” that is only how it felt to people that wasn’t in the marriage. It is better for everyone involved this way. I still love him I always will but do I love him the same way? No. It was a bad break-up I wish we could have remained friends but the way that he treated me made that impossible. So I am back on the market, single and waiting. I have joined a couple of dating sites and I have already gotten my feelings hurt a few times. More blogs to come about that topic.

 

The last piece of good news to share is that I moved. New life, new place, new mind set. I moved into a new apartment away from where I used to live. It is much better than where I used to stay. It is made to help me with my disabilities.  I want to take time to thank God for blessing me with everything he has blessed me with. Without him I am nothing. I am so excited that the blog has started back up! Thank you all for reading.

2 comments: