Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We fall down but we get up.


You know how they say that you don't miss something until it's gone? “Ain't no sunshine when she's gone, and this house just ain't no home any time she goes away.” Well I felt that way about my computer except I knew that I would miss “her.” I have also missed you all so much. There has been so much that has happen since my last entry. I was married, just married. Now I am just separated, waiting on my divorce. My best friend (My Granny) was alive and well. Since then she has been diagnosed with stage four cancer and has passed away.

To keep it real with you all. I have been having a hard time period, with my life. But I see a light at the end of the tunnel. There are blessing happening in my life and I am ready to take hold of them and spread them all over the world. I am ready to take control of my life to get the best of it. I have been beat down, stepped on, used, and abused by people and life in general but like the song says, “we fall down, but we get up.” Every stumbling block placed in our way helps us learn the path for the next time and eventually we will get to where we need to be.

If you would have asked me on November 12, 2011 if I would have thought I would be separated not even six months later I would have said," hogwash." However here I am wondering when my husband turned and how long had I been covering for him. I sometimes question whether or not I should even be blessed with a lifelong spouse who loves me for me and I can love for them. I was really feeling bad about myself.

I am not where I want to be but I am on the path God has set for me. As long as I keep him in the head of my life things will work out for me. I am ready to get on my grind with this writing thing so if you all like what you have read please leave a comment and let me know.

Much love,
a black woman living in pain

No comments:

Post a Comment