Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hardheaded

                Why is it so hard to explain some things to hardheaded people? I have been though this I think I might know what I am talking about, at least a little bit. For instance people act like they don’t believe how much pain I am in on a daily bases.  Do you know how much better the world will be if we just listened to each other? There will be less misunderstandings, less fights, hell even less debt. But no there are just too much stubbornness in the world for that to happen. I know that I am stubborn sometimes but I always remember that I can learn from another person. Shoot I know the smartest man knows he knows nothing at all. It just pisses me off to the highest level of pisstivtity (yes I made up the word) when people don’t listen at all. Don’t they know you can’t grow that way.
Just a little rant!
a black woman living in pain

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when people don't believe the pain. And everyone says, "It only matters that YOU know you're in that much pain." But they don't get it. It sure would be nice if other people believed it, too.

    ReplyDelete